Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Day with Megan at Eastwood City


Anything unplanned happens to be always the best. It was the 1st day of May, Wednesday, a holiday here in the PhilippinesLabor Day) which means will have a day off from work. I called my friend Megan so we can have some day out and also to celebrate her upcoming birthday. We went to Eastwood City mainly because they got everything and also, it is not crowded and it is just a stone-throw away from my home. I opted for some casual shirt and shorts so that I can go around the area with comfort.
We started our day by having lunch at Mc Donald's but due to excessive hunger (haha :p), we failed to take any picture. Luckily, there is a Giant Mcfries in the area so we took pictures with it.
The Uber-Big Mc Fries with my O.A. pose.
The Uber-Big Mc Fries with my O.A. pose
My Pretty Friend Megan
My Pretty Friend Megan
After that, we went around Eastwood Mall and then we decided to watch Iron Man 3 . The ticket for the 3D movie costs Php 350.00 which is around $9.00(US), inclusive of a tumbler of popcorn (in your preferred flavor)  and your choice of drink. There is another option in which we learned after we bought a ticket, where you will pay Php 450.00 for the movie ticket, a bucket of popcorn, unlimited drinks for each person while you watch sitting or lying on the lazy boy seats.
The Iron Man 3 tickets
The Iron Man 3 tickets
With our 3D Glasses
With our 3D Glasses
After the movie, we took some pictures outside the Eastwood Mall. We normally do this whenever we go out as if this is the first time that we went here.
eastwood cityeastwood city mheganeastwood city dreamer05012013023
We had our dinner at The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak. We had their best sellers, Beef Pepper Steak and Pork BBQ Pepper Rice.
Pork BBQ Pepper Rice
Pork BBQ Pepper Rice
Beef Pepper Rice
Beef Pepper Rice
We did not enjoy the food though. Maybe it was a little off to our preference. After that, we decided to go to J.Co Donuts. We ordered two cappuccinos and a half dozen of doughnuts.
J. CO Donuts
J. CO Donuts
Stolen Shot!
Stolen Shot!
My Date! :)
My Date! :)
Me! :)
Me! :)
The last two photos are blurry because our phone ran out of juice that's why I had to use the uber-low resolution of my iPod touch's camera. All in all, it was a great day indeed. A day of food trip, laugh trip and bonding. It was a great way to spend a mid-week holiday.
Crisel ♥x♥x
Pictures of the steaks were grabbed from http://micheatsandshops.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment