Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Belle De Jour: Unboxing The BDJ Box- February 2013

Belle de Jour, literally means "Beautiful Day", according to Google Translate and as I received my first ever BDJ Box subscription, it was a beautiful day indeed! :) I was lurking around our home in Batangas because I was on Vacation Leave wondering when my BDJ Box will arrive when lo' and behold, the LBC staff came with this wonderful surprise, My BDJ Box! :)

Sleek, Red Hot Box. :)
the signature BDJ box and the Shiseido Sleeve
The contents. As expected on the packaging, full of Shiseido products! :)
Shiseido Overload!!! :) 
5 lovely stickers which reminds BDJ gals to"light up". related to this month's theme,
"In Light and Love".
15% Discount on Shiseido Products, Free Quick Facial and a Free Makeover
Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Night Emulsion



Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick
Nippon 5-Minute Touch-Up Kit
  My favorite product would be The Shiseido Perfect Rouge Lipstick, i love the shade of it and it lasts longer than my other lippies. For a first timer on subscription boxes, I must say that it is totally worth subscribing. I would definitely subscribe again and you must too! Just visit www.bdjbox.com to subscribe. :)

 

2 comments:

  1. Hello dear BDJ means IT Girl <3 Check out the back of the planner <3 Its there :)) heehee


    aragwin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sis, I know :) But it's literal meaning as per Google translate is "Beautiful Day" :)

      Delete